We Serve Women
Women, especially younger mothers are continually struggling to not only obtain full-time work but to make a livable wage. More than 75% of single mothers are the sole income providers for their families. This is why we are committed to providing free coaching services to all women over the age of 18. Single, married, rich, poor, if you come to us for help we will do our best to provide what we can.
This can include but not limited to women who are:
- Displaced by COVID layoffs.
- Newly divorced and re-entering the workforce.
- Survivors of deomestic abuse.
- Military Veterans
- Single Mothers
- Women leaving a hazardous work enviroment
Unemployment Rate for women 25-54*
of women with Full-time employment**
Median weekly pay of women with children compared to $1,061 for men.***
Do You Need A Coach?
- Are you ready to get the most out of your life?
- Do you have a vision, but no clear plan?
- Do you need to make more money?
- Is it time to change your profession?
Stats from United State Department of Labor Women's Bureau *https://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/cpseea10.htm